Erdem for Topshop for £30?!?!

Holly Fulton for Topshop

Erdem for Topshop

Christopher Kane for Topshop

I nearly had a panic attack when I was flicking through this weeks Style magazine and saw a t- shirt by Erdem for Topshop for only £30!! With Erdem and Topshop being my all time favourite designer and high street brands all I wanted to know was 'where and when can I buy this ?!' 

It turns out that Topshop has unveiled a new T-shirt collection created by its NEWGEN alumni. With 20 designers involved including names such as Holly Fulton, Mary Katrantzou, Erdem and Christopher Kane this collection is revving up to be an inspirational collection and an out of the ordinary opportunity to get a piece of designer for high street price. 

All t-shirts will be sold at £30 and will be sold from February 18th to coincide with London Fashion Week. An anniversary celebration we can definitely all enjoy !!