The Red Sole In All Its Glory

Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin

Its times like this when I wish I was near to London instead of studying in the Midlands. The Design Museum has unveiled a stunning retrospective of the iconic red soled Christian Louboutin shoes showcasing 20 years worth of amazing shoe design.... I fear if i went I would struggle to walk past any shoe shop without giving my student loan a shock. 

You don't have to be an avid fashion follower to know about these shoes, even men know how many brownie points they will receive if they were to get their partner a pair.

Whether you own a pair or not, the desirable, extravagant, glamorous and daring shoes are a favourite amongst all shoe lovers and a statement with any outfit. Go take a look ... and try not to run off with a pair. 

The exhibition runs from May 1st - July 9th. 

xHMx