Happy snapping



I had a bit of an up and down day today camera wise. My trusty canon G10 had a terrible day and is temporarily (hopefully) broken. The lens is stuck so if anyone knows how to fix it please do let me know!!

On a better note I got an early birthday present from my parents- A POLAROID CAMERA!! I am SO excited for this !! The one i decided to go for was the Fujifilm instax mini in white. There were many polaroids on offer, including a newly launched one from polaroid offering an option to select images to print on via an lcd screen, but I think the beauty of the polaroid is the fact you have no option to select the best image. If its a bad picture its a bad picture- the funnier the better I say! I am extremely excited about using this tomorrow and the images are definitely going to be a big feature of my blog.

The experience of buying the camera was also something to note down, even if you aren't looking to buy a camera I would suggest going and having a look in B&H camera shop located on 34th street, 9th Av. It is incredible ! If you love photography like me you will be in heaven! So many products for sale ranging from disposable cameras to the top of the top cameras for film and TV. It might not be so bad if my 4 year old camera breaks because there were so many in the shop waiting to be taken home. The system in the shop is also great, everything is transported by conveyer belt- Its like being in Santas workshop at this time of the year, all thats missing is the elf costumes.