Reading or Writing?






This weekend we went to the Renegade Craft fair, which was located along the Williamsburg waterfront in Brooklyn. The craft fair was buzzing with holiday shoppers and creative faces looking for inspiration.

I managed to chat to a few people and picked up a number of business cards which I will be blogging about soon.

One of the unique businesses that caught my eye was 'BookJournals'. Selling old recovered vintage books which have been lovingly brought back to life and transformed into journals. The books come in a huge variety of covers and contain blank pages for your own personal notes along with pages from the book scattered throughout, making each experience unique to the buyer. I have just purchased a 'Cat in the Hat- Green Eggs and Ham' for my christmas lists, why don't you have a  browse yourself ...


http://bookjournals.com