Manhattan Vintage








Style icon- Tziporah Salamon 



Vintage Street Fashion



'One should either be a work of art or wear a work of art' 
- Oscar Wilde 


What better way to spend a Friday afternoon than searching through rack after rack of vintage gems. The Manhattan Vintage Fall Show ran through the 25th and 26th October and if you managed to get a chance to see it you can tell why it needs a full 2 days dedicated to it. 

Cases of vintage jewelry, shoes, sunglasses, hats, dresses, coats, trousers and much much more made me re-think my choice to move into the apartment I can barely afford and after I found my perfect leopard coat for $250 I was ready to tear up the contract and move into a shed down the road….. don't worry this didn't actually happen… but I am still thinking about the coat … 

A chance to spot the fashionistas of Manhattan and maybe a chance to finally hold that vintage Chanel bag you dream of or wear that oversized black fur Dolce and Gabanna coat you have been saving for all your life. Whatever reason you want to go, with cash in pocket or not, I would greatly recommend the show. I'll be saving my pennies until next season …